COMTEST is offering the Fluke 64 MAX IR thermometer with internal memory, unattended monitoring, improved accuracy and increased battery life.
The lightweight, compact device is also designed and tested to survive a three-metre drop, making it ideal for those working in harsh environments.
According to Comtest, Fluke’s local channel partner, applications include industrial maintenance, electrical and HVAC industries.
- Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Temperature accuracy of up to ≥ 0 °C: ± 1 °C or ± 1 % of reading whichever is greater with 20:1 distance to spot ratio (64 MAX)
- Flashlight (64 MAX) and large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing even in dark environments
- IP54 rated for extra protection against airborne contaminants
- Set time and desired interval between measurements and Auto Capture will capture spot temperatures unattended (64 MAX)
- 99 data point logging (64 MAX)
- Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside set limits
- The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots (62 MAX and 64 MAX have 1).