APPLICATIONS for sensors that at first glance may seem trivial, can prove to be highly complex on closer analysis. That’s according to Instrotech, local suppliers of Keller, a brand with 50 years’ experience in the field of piezo-resistive pressure measurement technology.
“By taking the actual usage conditions of the sensor into consideration right from the outset, Keller has achieved major improvements in effectiveness and durability,” Instrotech said in a statement.
“Keller has found that a mutual exchange of expertise with customers has been central to their success, and sharing that knowledge is what has enabled it to find the best sensor solutions.”
They went to on to outline six key stages to creating a tailored, customer-specific solution:
- Define basic sensor specifications in order to select the appropriate component
- Assess the environmental conditions to determine the appropriate design for the intended location
- Design the requested customer-specific solution taking all standards and laws into account
- Assemble the electronic modules, taking into account application-specific customer requests
- Configure electrical interfaces and connections
- Custom product labelling with laser engraving or labels